When you have one of the replacement entry doors offered by Woodbridge Home Exteriors installed on your home, you’ll receive a product engineered to impress, with features such as:
- 20-gauge steel construction that includes 49 percent more galvannealed steel than standard 24-gauge doors for superior durability
- Thermal barriers, insulating adhesives, and foam filling that significantly reduce heat loss, easing the burden on your HVAC system and potentially lowering your energy usage
- Composite endcaps on the top and bottom of each door that improve energy efficiency and longevity
- Rigid composite lock blocks that reinforce the maximum-security deadbolt for safety and peace of mind
- Your choice of many colors, surface textures, sidelights, and other style options that will complement your home’s decor (see the Product Guide for more options)
What’s more, all of our entry doors are covered under lifetime warranties on the products and labor, as well as a seven-year warranty on the exterior finish, so you can rest assured that your purchase is protected.
To learn more about having one of our premium steel entry doors installed in your home, contact Woodbridge Home Exteriors today. Also, feel free to ask about the low monthly financing options we offer to homeowners with approved credit.