At Woodbridge Home Exteriors we offer only the finest products so you’ll love the results every time. We’ll help you choose insulated siding, replacement windows and doors with the ideal blend of style and function for your home.
The Clear Choice for Your Home Improvement Needs
Woodbridge Home Exteriors has been fulfilling homeowner’s exterior home improvement needs for over 25 years. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff will make every effort to satisfy your needs and budget. We offer design assistance to select the right combination of products to enhance your home’s value. We are the clear choice for exterior home remodeling.
We take pride in helping you reduce energy costs while enhancing the beauty of your home. Not only do we offer lifetime transferable warranties on materials and labor, we also carry unique maintenance-free lifetime products. All our installers are insured, certified and bonded.
Memberships and Affiliations:
Proud members of the Better Business Bureau, the National Association of Home Builders and National Association of Remodeling Industry.
- 1986 – Dealer of the Year
- 1997 – Contractor of the Year
- 1998 – Window Design Award
- 2001 – Window Contractor of the Year
- 2004-2008 – Alcoa Golden Hammer Award
- 2005-2012 – Mastic Gold Hammer Winner
- 2007 – Ethics In Business Award
- 2007 National Siding and Windows Dealerships’ Ethics in Business Award
- 2008 – Mastic Gold Hammer Winner
- 2008-2015 – Qualified Remodeler’s Top 500
- 2009 – Top Preservation Window Dealer
- 2009 – Top 200 Exterior Contractors
- 2010-2012 – Consumer’s Choice Award
- 2010 – Mastic Gold Hammer Winner
- 2011 – Qualified Remodeler Exterior 200
- 2013 – Remodeling Magazine Big 50 Award
- 2013 – Crown Achievement Award
- 2014-2015 – Guild Quality Guildmaster Award
- Replacement Contractor’s Service Excellence Award
- Preservation Dealer of Distinction Award
Woodbridge Home Exteriors Proudly Supports:
American Red Cross, American Cancer Society, and Wounded Warrior Project.
Our License Numbers:
Home Repair Licenses 1138796
EPA License NAT-20591-0
EPA License NAT-20597-0
Kansas Department of Health & Environment License KS10-1221